Jeffrey, Sarah, Griffin, & Phoenix

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Phonebook

Click to play TV Slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


They leave tons of phonebooks by our door so when he started ripping this one up I wasn't worried. I discovered later that it was the new one and not an old one and that I had thrown the duplicate we had gotten away. It's ok though because we don't use the phonebook that often and he had so much fun with it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Marble said...

That's pretty funny! He's going to be great at Christmas time ripping the paper off of his presents. Isn't it funny the things that entertain them - it's usually not the toys we spend the money on! Griffin you're a cutie!

July 24, 2008 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

That was great, his intensity and the grunting he made reminded me of a dinosaur attacking it's prey.

July 26, 2008 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Mimi Collett said...

How's the move gone? Where are you in Texas?

September 1, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home