Jeffrey, Sarah, Griffin, & Phoenix

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Settling in

So I've not been so good at posting, so I thought I would give everyone an update, we made it safely to Bay City. School started last week and is going good. I have 2 drafting classes, an Art and a Math class, if all goes good I should only have Drafting classes after this semester because they accepted all my credit from Salt Lake Comm. College so I'm excited! Griffin is working hard at trying to walk he now pushes a bucket around the house. Sarah got some pictures of that saying she will get them up soon. It looks as if I may get to experience my first hurricane here in the next few days. Yay... not really, but tonight my father-in-law is going to show me how to get the generator started and hooked up to the house, he wants to show me so if he's not here and the power goes out I can safely hook it up without zapping myself with 240 volts. Well dinner is ready talk to you later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I'm glad you guys are doing well. It was great talking to. We miss you. Take care

September 10, 2008 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Marble Madness said...

Way to not say things that your mother would worry about ya! Hurricane, 240 volts!! I tell you what, life just can't get more exciting than that....So when are you coming back tovisit? ;) P.S. the 5 babies are still alive!! that's good right?

September 10, 2008 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Amy Marble said...

Good to see a post from you guys! Glad you made it there safe and are getting settled in. Can't wait to see new pictures of Griffin.

September 10, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home