Jeffrey, Sarah, Griffin, & Phoenix

Saturday, September 13, 2008

No Problems

So we survived Ike no problem, didn't even lose power. It got a little windy and we got some rain. So we are all doing well. Here are some pictures of our hurricane prep before the storm. There were only a few small limbs down afterwards so we didn't even think to take after pictures.

Click to play Hurricane Prep
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

5 Comments:

Blogger Mimi C said...

I'm glad all is well with you and that you weren't adversely affected by the hurricane! Let's see some pictures of your new home! (Or are they already here and I need to scroll down?) :)

September 13, 2008 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Mimi Collett said...

I'm glad all is well with you and that you weren't adversely affected by the hurricane! Let's see some pictures of your new home! (Or are they already here and I need to scroll down?) :)

September 13, 2008 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

You've already seen our place. We're living with Sarah's mom and dad for at least a year.

September 15, 2008 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Amy Marble said...

Glad that things weren't too bad for you guys. The news reports we were watching sure looked like it might be a little crazy!!

September 15, 2008 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm also glad you guys are ok. I haven't watched so much news since .... well I can't exactly remember. ;)

September 19, 2008 at 5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home