Jeffrey, Sarah, Griffin, & Phoenix

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Griffin Outside

Click to play Griffin Outside
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Griffin very much likes to play outside. If he is cranky and you take him outside he calms down right away. He has several ant and mosquito bites by now but they don't seem to bother him. In fact he doesn't even fuss when an ant bites him so we don't know he is getting bit until we see the bites later. Jeffrey says he is such a boy. Enjoy the photos. I took them yesterday. He still likes to push the bucket but as the photos show he can walk a ways without support.

6 Comments:

Blogger Marble Madness said...

What a cutie! Gosh I miss you guys!

September 25, 2008 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

He is so smart and amazing. I'm missing you guys too. Thanks so much for keeping us in touch by posting. I love seeing pictures. So besides the little guy, keeping you busy, what else are you and Jeffrey up to. Is there a lot of clean up in your area?

September 26, 2008 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger Amy Marble said...

I love that Griffin is so entertained by that ball. That's so fun. I'm sure you guys are loving the nice yard to be able to play outside in, and of course the weather looks so nice still! Thanks for posting pictures - it's fun to see what you're doing.

September 26, 2008 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger R and C said...

He is such a cute kid! Good job you guys ;)

September 29, 2008 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Mimi Collett said...

Sarah and Jeff. :( You need to post again! It's been so long. How are you doing? How big is Griffin now? How is Texas treating you?

October 26, 2008 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Mimi Collett said...

aww the weather looks so nice! he's so good at standing now! crazy. :)

October 29, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home