Jeffrey, Sarah, Griffin, & Phoenix

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Update!

Ok so it’s been I while since our last update, so I thought I had better write something. I finished School this last May, and Oxea/Mustang Engineering hired me full time to work in their design department at Bay City’s Oxea Chemical plant. A lot of people ask do I work for Oxea or Mustang so I’ll just explain how it works. Oxea does their design work through Mustang Engineering, so I work for Mustang at Oxea as a contractor. I am one of four designers here at the plant; I guess my title would be Jr. Designer/Drafter. There are four other ward members that work at the plant which is how I found the job my Bishop
is a Dept. head out here and got me the job as an intern last fall and asked me to stay on full time after I finished school.
We are in our own place now getting ready for our little girl to arrive, we found a small house for rent a little over a month ago and it is nice to have our own place again Sarah’s parents and been so great to put up with us for the last two years living in their home, Griffin still calls it “home” and our new place “the house”.
Well thats all for now I'll update it again when the baby comes, anyone wanna guess when she'll come and her weight?

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I'm terrible at such guesses. I'm just excited for you guys. I'm glad you're liking the new place. I hope everything goes well and Griffin adjusted to the "house" and starts calling it home ;)

August 4, 2010 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Alright, alright, I'll just guess. How about 9 lbs on the 11th of August.

August 11, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Amy Marble said...

Amy - that's what I was going to guess!! :)

We're excited to see more pictures of Phoenix!

August 12, 2010 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

So did I win a prize?

August 13, 2010 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Marble Madness said...

CHEATERS!!!!

August 13, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home