Jeffrey, Sarah, Griffin, & Phoenix

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day Camping

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Day Camping
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook



Here are some pictures of us camping, sort of. We go to a local campground and spend the day there and have a fire, but we don't stay the night. Griffin does better in his own bed at home and his grandparents like sleeping in their own bed better too. Day camping is lots of fun for all of us. These pictures are from March.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marble Madness said...

Smart idea! I love it. I do like sleeping in a tent though, so as long as there are showers, I love camping! :) Such a cute kid! I was telling Amy (Jackson's mom) that by the time I get to having children, all the cute genes will be taken....my poor kids. Save some for the rest of us! JK ;)

April 22, 2009 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Mimi Collett said...

I think a lot of people do a lot better in their own beds. :) Looks like fun!

April 22, 2009 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Love you guys thank you for coming down to Lubbock, we loved having you there!

May 16, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home