Griffin's First Haircut
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox postcard |
Griffin had some hair in the back that wouldn't lay flat and it was really uneven so we took him in for a trim. He got it trimmed in November, but I forgot about the pictures we took till now. Jeff finally went in for his first haircut down here a week after Griff got his trimmed. He kept joking that he needed to go back to Utah so he could have Amy cut it. He survived and admitted it wasn't too bad having someone else cut it.


2 Comments:
Oh, you certainly know how to create a serious case of missing you guys. Those pictures are wonderful. Besides thinking that, the stylist couldn't help thinking "I hope that comb had been properly sanitized" which I'm sure they were. Glad to hear Jeffrey survived his first h/c away from me, so did he need a comb too? ;)
Cute pictures. I hope Griffin is better about haircuts than Jackson is. He's finally getting better, but it used to take some major bribery!! By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY Griffin a few days late. Hope he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home