Better Late Than Never
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
It has been awhile, I know. Griffin only lets me on the computer when he is asleep and I have been using his naps to do other things. Anyway, I will get the backlog of photos up eventually. In other news I was put in the nursery at church even though they didn't have anyone in nursery till the end of February. So on Sunday its me and that little girl and Griffin, cause I decided it didn't matter that they are not 18 months just yet with only the two of them. Jeffery is enjoying teaching the teenage sunday school class and he made the dean's list at school. Griff and I recently got over our second cold of the year and he just got his two top molars in. I'm glad two molars are out of the way, he was so cranky. Anyhow, got to go.



5 Comments:
He's growing up! :) Welcome back to blogging. Hey, if you're the nursery leader and you want them in there before they're 18 mos., it sounds good to me. And where else would Griffin go? :) That would be a feat for Jeff to hold him and teach! Congratulations to Jeff for making the Dean's List. And I bet Griffin is also excited about getting those molars out of the way. How many teeth total is that now?
Griffin IS SO stinking cute! Goodness he is getting big. I loved the swing pictures. Thanks for posting these pictures, I love seeing how he is growing up. Congrats to Jeffrey on the Dean's list! (and to Sarah whom I'm sure helped some as well... ;) )
Wow he has some chubby cheeks in some of those pictures. So no lemon cake huh. hehe It's good to hear how you guys are doing. Dean's List: Jeffrey, what you do this time? ;) Just kidding, congratulations and great job, both of you. Sarah, it certainly sounds like you've been busy with those guys of yours.
It's great to see new pictures of Griffin. He sure is growing up. I love all of the pictures of things that keep him entertained. Loved the bucket ones especially. I'm with Emily also - the swing one were adorable. Glad you guys are doing good. Jeffrey, way to go on making the Dean's list!
we think 10 teeth now but i could be wrong
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home