Jeffrey, Sarah, Griffin, & Phoenix

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Family Fun


We went to our ward's Fall Festival, which is what we have instead of a Halloween party. Griffin is Little John and I got my dad to dress up and go as Friar Tuck; you can guess who Jeffrey and I are. We forgot to take the camera though and I asked someone in our ward to email me this picture she took of us. Griffin had fun once he got used to all the people and noise.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Marble said...

You guys look great - love the costumes!

November 9, 2008 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Marble Madness said...

Very creative....amazing that Jeffrey still fits into that! Haha bro! You all look very cute!

November 10, 2008 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

You guys do look great. I love Little John's costume. You did a great job. Wow, I had forgotten how good those costumes turned out.

November 12, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home