Jeffrey, Sarah, Griffin, & Phoenix

Thursday, September 16, 2010

More Phoenix and Griffin too

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This digital scrapbooking design generated with Smilebox


I told Jeffrey that since I took the pictures it was his job to post them, but I finally got tired of waiting for him and did it myself. Finding time to do things on the computer is not easy so if you find typos just know that I was rushed and ignore them. Phoenix and Griffin are doing great. She definitely has a different personality than Griffin. I don't have to hold her all the time, just for a couple hours a day she refuses to be put down. She only gets super fussy when she has gas and then there is lots of crying and she is surrounded by a cloud of methane. She has her off days but usually she is a good sleeper, so good in fact that her doctor said I needed to wake her up every three hours to feed her for the first three weeks. That was new to me since the battle with Griffin was getting him to stay asleep. Sometimes even now I have to check on her if she's been sleeping without a peep for awhile because it seems like something must be wrong. Griffin used to cry and hide when she cried cause he hated the noise but he is learning to ignore it. Sometimes he will find her teddybear and give her that when she is crying. He usually puts it on her head. I'm still trying to get him to place it next to her and not on her. He thinks its funny when she sneezes and asks me to make her do it again. Lately he tries to get me to put her in her cradle or bouncer when I'm holding her, he drags them to me, so I can play with him instead. So at this point he is still getting used to her and the fact that sometimes Mommy has to take care of her first. As for Griffin he loves to watch the train when it goes past our house and play with his toy trains. He really likes robots and making cookies with his grandma Homer. It is also getting easier to understand what he is saying, both because he is saying things better and because we are learning to speak Griffinese. Well I have to go now, Griffin has piled all his trains and their tracks in my lap in an effort to get me to play with him.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marble Madness said...

She is such a cutie! Thanks for the update! I love hearing how you all are doing. Especially Griff's adjustments. :) LOVE you guys! ~ Emily

September 16, 2010 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Awww, thanks for the pictures. We love seeing how the kids are growing.

September 17, 2010 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

P.S. Mom agrees too and wants you to know you've got a beautiful daughter and son.

September 17, 2010 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Amy Marble said...

Love the new pictures. I made scrapbook pages for Brooklyn with the same Smilebox template! It's fun to use pink for these little girls don't you think! :) Thanks for the pics - keep them coming!

September 18, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home